The following are owned by the Parish Council:
- Kirtling Village Hall. Management of the hall is carried out by the trustees of the Village Hall charity.
- Triangular piece of land at the corner of Chapel Lane
- Kirtling & Upend village sign
- War memorial
- Set of Goal posts and basket-ball hoop on playing field behind the Village Hall
- 7 benches. These are located at the corner of chapel Lane, next to the phone box, at the Village Hall (x3), next to the war memorial and middle of Upend
- 3 Bio-diversity boards. These are located outside the Village Hall, at the corner of Chapel Lane and the middle of Upend
- 2 Notice boards. These are located next to the Village Hall and the middle of Upend.