East Cambridgeshire District Council
NOTICE OF ELECTION
Election of Parish Councillors
Thursday 2 May 2019
|NAME OF ELECTORAL AREA||NO OF PARISH COUNCILLORS||NAME OF ELECTORAL AREA||NO OF PARISH COUNCILLORS|
|PARISH OF ASHLEY||7||PARISH OF LITTLEPORT – WEST WARD||8|
|PARISH OF BOTTISHAM||12||PARISH OF LODE||7|
|PARISH OF BRINKLEY||7||PARISH OF MEPAL||7|
|PARISH OF BURROUGH GREEN||7||PARISH OF REACH||7|
|PARISH OF BURWELL||17||PARISH OF SNAILWELL||7|
|PARISH OF CHEVELEY – NORTH WARD||5||PARISH OF SOHAM – CENTRAL WARD||3|
|PARISH OF CHEVELEY – SOUTH WARD||6||PARISH OF SOHAM – NORTH WARD||6|
|PARISH OF CHIPPENHAM||7||PARISH OF SOHAM – SOUTH WARD||6|
|PARISH OF COVENEY||7||PARISH OF STETCHWORTH||7|
|PARISH OF DOWNHAM||11||PARISH OF STRETHAM||11|
|PARISH OF DULLINGHAM||7||PARISH OF SUTTON||15|
|PARISH OF ELY – CATHEDRAL||1||PARISH OF SWAFFHAM BULBECK||9|
|PARISH OF ELY – EAST WARD||3||PARISH OF SWAFFHAM PRIOR||9|
|PARISH OF ELY – NORTH WARD||5||PARISH OF THETFORD||9|
|PARISH OF ELY – WEST WARD||6||PARISH OF WENTWORTH||5|
|PARISH OF FORDHAM||11||PARISH OF WICKEN||9|
|PARISH OF HADDENHAM||13||PARISH OF WILBURTON||9|
|PARISH OF ISLEHAM||11||PARISH OF WITCHAM||6|
|PARISH OF KENNETT||5||PARISH OF WITCHFORD||11|
|PARISH OF KIRTLING||7||PARISH OF WOODDITTON – RURAL WARD||4|
|PARISH OF LITTLEPORT – EAST WARD||7||PARISH OF WOODDITTON – URBAN WARD||7|
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT
- An election is to be held for Parish Councillors for the said area(s).
- Nomination papers may be obtained, during normal office hours, from the Returning Officer East Cambridgeshire District Council The Grange Nutholt Lane Ely Cambs CB7 4EE
- Completed nomination papers must be delivered to the Returning Officer at the offices of East Cambridgeshire District Council at the address shown below, on any day after the date of this notice, during normal office hours but no later than 4pm on 3 April 2019.
- If the election is contested, the poll will take place on 2 May 2019 between the hours of 07:00 and 22:00.
- Electors should take note that the deadline for new applications to vote by post or to change existing postal or proxy arrangements e.g. cancellation or re-direction etc. must reach the Electoral Registration Officer at the address shown at (2) by 5pm on 15 April 2019 if they are to be effective for this election.
- New applications to vote by proxy must be received by the Electoral Registration Officer by 5pm on 24 April 2019.
- The deadline for new applications to be received by the Electoral Registration Officer to vote by proxy on grounds of a medical or work related emergency is not later than 5pm on 2 May 2019.
DATED 26 March 2019 John Hill Returning Officer