Comments Off on Flooding

Local Highways has a link to a portal to record areas that flood. If residents can report specific areas that flood using the portal, then the Highways Authority will know of the recurring issues, where these issues are exactly and fits within their existing processes where accountability and action is taken

The portal link can be found at https://highwaysreporting.cambridgeshire.gov.uk/